22 inch all black rims
Black Clover: The Manga and Anime
2015.02.16 23:29 YonkouProductions Black Clover: The Manga and Anime
For discussing the manga and anime series Black Clover by Yuki Tabata.
2008.05.07 21:26 Bulgaria Reddit
A subreddit about the country of Bulgaria.
2011.10.21 07:10 gigamechawolf Fire Emblem Fans Engage!
A subreddit to discuss the Fire Emblem series of games, and associated media. Fire Emblem is a fantasy tactical role-playing video game franchise developed by Intelligent Systems and published by Nintendo. The Fire Emblem series is well known for its innovation and for being one of the first Eastern style tactical role-playing games, with a strong emphasis on Western forms of medieval folklore. The series currently spans 17 mainline titles, as well as several crossover games such as TMS ♯FE.
2023.06.03 00:56 jangxx Linux server completely locks up due to kswapd
Ever since changing the mainboard on my NAS running Ubuntu Server I had the problem of it just randomly locking up. It's impossible to SSH into it and even connecting a physical USB keyboard doesn't work anymore. Curiously, connecting a monitor still worked, but all I could see was some output about a CPU being stalled.
After forcibly rebooting I could check the kernel logs and saw, that it has been spamming
Jun 03 00:38:54.415929 JansNAS kernel: watchdog: BUG: soft lockup - CPU#2 stuck for 22s! [kswapd0:186] Jun 03 00:38:54.416066 JansNAS kernel: Modules linked in: ufs qnx4 hfsplus hfs minix ntfs msdos jfs xfs cpuid tls veth xt_nat xt_tcpudp xt_conntrack xt_MASQUERADE nf_conntrack_netlink nfnetlink iptable_nat nf_nat nf_conntrack nf_defrag_ipv6 nf_defrag_ipv4 xt_addrtype iptable_filter bpfilter br_netfilter bridge stp > Jun 03 00:38:54.418197 JansNAS kernel: snd_soc_acpi_intel_match intel_rapl_common snd_soc_acpi x86_pkg_temp_thermal ledtrig_audio intel_powerclamp snd_soc_core snd_compress ac97_bus snd_pcm_dmaengine kvm_intel snd_hda_intel btusb uvcvideo iwlmvm kvm videobuf2_vmalloc snd_intel_dspcfg mac80211 btrtl videobuf2_memop> Jun 03 00:38:54.418220 JansNAS kernel: multipath linear raid456 async_raid6_recov async_memcpy async_pq async_xor async_tx xor raid6_pq libcrc32c hid_generic usbhid hid ahci e1000e crc32_pclmul pinctrl_cannonlake i2c_i801 video libahci wmi pinctrl_intel Jun 03 00:38:54.418236 JansNAS kernel: CPU: 2 PID: 186 Comm: kswapd0 Tainted: G OEL 5.4.0-149-generic #166-Ubuntu Jun 03 00:38:54.418252 JansNAS kernel: Hardware name: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI/Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI-CF, BIOS F9 03/14/2019 Jun 03 00:38:54.418265 JansNAS kernel: RIP: 0010:native_queued_spin_lock_slowpath+0x151/0x1d0 Jun 03 00:38:54.418280 JansNAS kernel: Code: c1 ee 12 83 e0 03 83 ee 01 48 c1 e0 05 48 63 f6 48 05 80 0b 03 00 48 03 04 f5 80 f9 84 9f 48 89 10 8b 42 08 85 c0 75 09 f3 90 <8b> 42 08 85 c0 74 f7 48 8b 02 48 85 c0 74 5a 48 89 c6 0f 0d 08 eb Jun 03 00:38:54.418294 JansNAS kernel: RSP: 0018:ffffb9fbc04fbad0 EFLAGS: 00000246 ORIG_RAX: ffffffffffffff13 Jun 03 00:38:54.418306 JansNAS kernel: RAX: 0000000000000000 RBX: ffff8fe8fc106200 RCX: 00000000000c0000 Jun 03 00:38:54.418319 JansNAS kernel: RDX: ffff8fef3e0b0b80 RSI: 000000000000185b RDI: ffff8fec970c8bd4 Jun 03 00:38:54.418331 JansNAS kernel: RBP: ffffb9fbc04fbad0 R08: 00000000000c0000 R09: 0000000000000000 Jun 03 00:38:54.418343 JansNAS kernel: R10: 0000000000000000 R11: ffff8fef3e3affb8 R12: ffff8fec970c8bd4 Jun 03 00:38:54.418355 JansNAS kernel: R13: ffff8fec970c8800 R14: ffff8fe8fc105fd0 R15: ffff8fe8fc1060e0 Jun 03 00:38:54.418371 JansNAS kernel: FS: 0000000000000000(0000) GS:ffff8fef3e080000(0000) knlGS:0000000000000000 Jun 03 00:38:54.418384 JansNAS kernel: CS: 0010 DS: 0000 ES: 0000 CR0: 0000000080050033 Jun 03 00:38:54.418395 JansNAS kernel: CR2: 00007f5ad2ae01b0 CR3: 0000000c79a0a002 CR4: 00000000003606e0 Jun 03 00:38:54.418409 JansNAS kernel: DR0: 0000000000000000 DR1: 0000000000000000 DR2: 0000000000000000 Jun 03 00:38:54.418422 JansNAS kernel: DR3: 0000000000000000 DR6: 00000000fffe0ff0 DR7: 0000000000000400 Jun 03 00:38:54.418434 JansNAS kernel: Call Trace: Jun 03 00:38:54.418448 JansNAS kernel: _raw_spin_lock+0x1e/0x30 Jun 03 00:38:54.418461 JansNAS kernel: btrfs_destroy_inode+0xf4/0x210 [btrfs] Jun 03 00:38:54.418474 JansNAS kernel: destroy_inode+0x41/0x80 Jun 03 00:38:54.418487 JansNAS kernel: evict+0x14c/0x1b0 Jun 03 00:38:54.418500 JansNAS kernel: dispose_list+0x39/0x50 Jun 03 00:38:54.418512 JansNAS kernel: prune_icache_sb+0x5c/0x80 Jun 03 00:38:54.418525 JansNAS kernel: super_cache_scan+0x132/0x1b0 Jun 03 00:38:54.418538 JansNAS kernel: do_shrink_slab+0x150/0x2a0 Jun 03 00:38:54.418552 JansNAS kernel: shrink_slab+0x20c/0x2a0 Jun 03 00:38:54.418568 JansNAS kernel: shrink_node+0xd3/0x410 Jun 03 00:38:54.418580 JansNAS kernel: balance_pgdat+0x319/0x590 Jun 03 00:38:54.418595 JansNAS kernel: kswapd+0x1f8/0x3c0 Jun 03 00:38:54.418609 JansNAS kernel: ? __wake_up_pollfree+0x40/0x40 Jun 03 00:38:54.418621 JansNAS kernel: kthread+0x104/0x140 Jun 03 00:38:54.418634 JansNAS kernel: ? balance_pgdat+0x590/0x590 Jun 03 00:38:54.418647 JansNAS kernel: ? kthread_park+0x90/0x90 Jun 03 00:38:54.418660 JansNAS kernel: ret_from_fork+0x1f/0x40
for more than a whole day, every 22 seconds. The first time I saw this, I actually enabled
a swapfile, because normally the system doesn't even use swap since it has 64 GB of RAM, but even that did not fix the issue. Any idea what might be causing it? Googling the error has been pretty useless unfortunately.
System info: uname output
Linux JansNAS 5.4.0-150-generic #167-Ubuntu SMP Mon May 15 17:35:05 UTC 2023 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux /etc/os-release
NAME="Ubuntu" VERSION="20.04.6 LTS (Focal Fossa)" ID=ubuntu ID_LIKE=debian PRETTY_NAME="Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS" VERSION_ID="20.04" HOME_URL="https://www.ubuntu.com/" SUPPORT_URL="https://help.ubuntu.com/" BUG_REPORT_URL="https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/" PRIVACY_POLICY_URL="https://www.ubuntu.com/legal/terms-and-policies/privacy-policy" VERSION_CODENAME=focal UBUNTU_CODENAME=focal
submitted by jangxx
to linuxquestions [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 00:56 SnooCupcakes731 Lost wallet
At around 2:30 today after work I caught the red line ctrain from Brentwood station to 3rd street south station. It was a crowded train, I was in the first car on the left side 5 seats up.
I must have somehow dropped my faux leather black card wallet with a red and green stripe down the middle on the train. My sons and my ID along with other important cards are in there. I’ve cancelled all my cards, but please whoever finds my wallet I would really appreciate having my ID, as well as my sons and cards.
I know this is a long shot in a big city, but you have no idea how much stress this would alleviate for me. Thanks folks.
Also I let the police department know I lost my wallet ,incase someone is kind enough to return it there.
submitted by SnooCupcakes731
to Calgary [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 00:55 LingLing76 please help! what is happening to emudeck? installed everything right and added bios and roms but it keeps saying "please shutdown steam if it is running" and no games are parsing. even forced steam shutdown and reinstalled emudeck
2023.06.03 00:54 deezcrepancies setup assistance kindly needed!
| || |
Setup Assistance desperately needeed! submitted by deezcrepancies to u/deezcrepancies [link] [comments]
Good Evening, I hope your day has been splendid so far.
I’m posting in this sub because my best friend’s dad recently gave me these KEF C95 Floor Speakers (BLACK) but I have no earthly idea on how to set them up. He gave me the speakers. For reference, the speakers I used right now are Edifier R1700BT LOL.
Any assistance on how to set these up would be immensely appreciated :) I want to put them to good use but i’m not finding anything useful on google. I’ve attached a picture from the back.
2023.06.03 00:54 anynamewilldooo What now?
I’m 38, divorced, solo parent. I take care of everything. I got my feelings hurt by nothing situation with a man before it had the chance to be something. Again. I’ve been single for 3 years but because of things that happened with my ex husband I’ve essentially been alone since I was 22.
I finally deleted all of my dating profiles. Not just the apps. I removed all the men on Snapchat that I never knew or had flings with.
I called a therapist office and there is a 2-3 week wait. I don’t have any single friends. I love myself and can be alone. But I don’t want to. I don’t know how to feel any better. Not having a romantic relationship leaves a void that no other amount of happiness can fill for me. I’m not sure what to do.
submitted by anynamewilldooo
to lonely [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 00:54 PhilsTriangle [USA-NJ][H] N64, NES, SNES, Pokemon 3DS XL Console, Gameboy Console CIB, DSi Console, Playstation, PS2, Sega, SMS, and Xbox 360 [W] PayPal, Venmo
Hey everyone, here's a few pictures of my N64 Games, 3DS XL Console, GBA Console, GBA Games
I have for sale . There's a lot listed below that is not pictured so just let me know what you are interested in and I can provide additional pictures.
Prices do not include shipping unless "shipped" is noted. Shipping is $4 for 1 game (1st Class in a Padded/Bubble Wrapped Envelope). An additional $1 per game (if weight exceeds 12 oz). I only accept PayPal via Friends & Family or Venmo F&F, however I do have 295+ confirmed transaction on this board. Consoles + Accessories
Gameboy Original (CIB; unused condition; even the batteries are unopened) - $300 shipped or BO GBA Wireless Adapter (AGB-015) - $20 shipped GBA to Gamecube Adapter (DOL-011) - $25 shipped Gameboy OEM Clam Shells (lot of 32) - $75 shipped Nintendo 3DS XL Pokemon X & Y Limited Edition Console + Luigis Mansion Dark Moon (loose) - $300 shipped Nintendo 64 OEM Gray Controller - $25 Nintendo 64 OEM Controller Pak (NUS-004) - $13 shipped Nintendo 64 GameShark - $25 Nintendo 64 Performance Memory Card - $10 shipped Nintendo 64 OEM Transfer Pak - $20 shipped Nintendo DSI (TMNT Decals) w/ Charger - $50 shipped Sega GameGear Super Wide Gear - $22 shipped Sega Master System w/ hookups + controller (small crack/break in console shell) $125 + shipping Super Nintendo Snes Jr Console (console only; tested) - $90 shipped N64 Games
007 World is Not Enough (ex-rental) - $14 1080 Snowboarding - $11 Backstage Assault - $12 Blast Corps - $18 Excite Bike 64 - $15 Flying Dragon - $30 F-Zero X - $40 Jet Force Gemini - $13 Madden Football 64 - $5 Mario Kart 64 - $42 MRC Multi Championship Racing - $10 Mystical Ninja Featuring Goemon (ex-rental) - $85 Namco Museum 64 - $12 NBA Jam 99 - $11 NFL Blitz 2001 (torn label) - $18 NFL Quarterback Club 2000 - $5 Pokemon Snap - $20 Pokemon Stadium - $35 San Francisco Rush - $15 San Francisco Rush 2 - $18 Star Wars Episode 1 Racer - $10 Star Wars Rogue Squadron - $14 Super Mario 64 - $38 Superman - $15 Super Smash Brothers - $45 Magical Tetris Challenge - $25 The New Tetris - $30 Tetrisphere - $12 Tony Hawk Pro Skater - $12 Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 - $21 Top Gear Overdrive - $11 Toy Story 2 - $20 Turok Dinosaur Hunter - $12 Virtual Pool - $13 Waialae Country Club - $6 N64 Manuals/Strategy Guides
Duke Nukem Manual - $10 Flying Dragon Manual - $40 Silicon Valley Space Station Manual - $50 Super Mario 64 Nintendo Power Player's Guide - $18 NES Games
Adventure of Bayou Billy - $7 Anticipation - $5 Bad Street Brawler - $13 Battle Chess (CIB) - $32 Battle of Olympus - $16 Blades of Steel - $9 Defender 2 - $10 Dragon Warrior (CIB) - $70 Dragon Warrior II -$60 Dragon Warrior - III - $120 Dragon Warrior IV - $160 Excite Bike - $11 Exodus Ultima - $11 Faxanadu - $12 Fester's Quest - $10 Final Fantasy - $25 Gauntlet II (label wear) - $10 Golf - $3 Gotcha - $7 Ghost 'N Goblins - $15 Greg Norman's Golf Power - $14 Gyruss - $9 Hydlide - $9 Iron Sword - $8 Little League Baseball - $12 Magic of Scheherazade (CIB) - $65 Mach Rider - $8 Metal Gear (w/ worn box) - $80 Mike Tyson's Punch-Out - $40 Paperboy - $16 Pinball $7 The Punisher - $27 Rad Racer II - $7 Renegade - $10 RBI Baseball 2 - $10 Road Runner - $16 Spy Hunter - $6 Super Glove Ball - $7 Superman - $21 Super Mario Bros. - $15 Super Mario Bros./ Duck Hunt - $7 Super Mario Bros. 2 - $24 Super Off-Road - $12 Super Sprint (Tengen) - $7 Super Team Games - $9 Tetris - $12 Tetris 2 -$9 Tiger-Heli - $5 Tiny Toon Adventures 2 Trouble in Wackyland - $16 To The Earth - $5 Toobin (Tengen) - $20 Top Gun - $5 Top Player Tennis - $9 Vindicators - $10 Winter Games by Epyx - $6 NES Manuals
Anticipation Manual - $5 Captain Skyhawk Manual - $5 Dance Aerobics Manual - $5 Friday the 13th Manual - $16 Golf - $5 Gotcha Manual - $7 (crease) Hogan's Alley Manual - $9 Iron Sword Wizards & Warriors II Manual - $7 Life Force Manual - $10 (some damage to an interior page) Sesame Street 1 2 3 - $7 Super Team Games - $7 Tiger Heli - $3 (water damage) Gameboy (cart only)
Batman - $24 Dr. Mario - $10 Star Wars - $11 Super Mario Land - (top of label is faded) - $20 Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 - $30 Gameboy Color (cart only)
All-Star Baseball 2000 - $5 Mary Kate & Ashley's New Adventures - $4 Men in Black The Series - $7 Pacman Special Color Edition - $14 Rugrats the Movie - $7 Shrek Fairy Tale Freak Down - $7 Smurf's Nightmare - $10 Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 - $6 Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 - $6 Yu- Gi- Oh Dark Duel Stories - $10 GBA (cart only)
007 Everything or Nothing - $7 A Series of Unfortunate Events -$4 Backyard Baseball - $5 Backyard Baseball 2006 - $7 Backyard Baseball 2007 - $7 Backyard Football - $8 Backyard Football 2006 - $4 Backyard Football 2007 - $5 Battleship / Risk / Clue - $6 Bratz - $4 Butt Ugly Martians: BKM Battles - $5 Cars - $5 Cartoon Network Speedway - $6 Catz - $5 Cho Makaimura R Super Ghouls N Ghost ( Japanese Import) - $95 Shipped Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 - $4 Dogz - $6 Dora Explorer's Pirate Pig's Treasure - $4 Dragon Ball Z Supersonic Warriors - $20 Earth Worm Jim - $16 ESPN Great Outdoor Games Bass 2002 - $5 Fantastic 4 Flame On - $3 Finding Nemo - $5 Fire Pro Wrestling - $11 Frogger's Journey - $6 Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge - $3 Hot Wheels World Race - $5 Incredibles Rise of the Underminer - $6 Jimmy Neutron Attack of the Twonkies - $4 Jimmy Neutron Jet Fusion - $3 Lord of the Rings The Two Towers - $10 Lost Vikings - $25 Lizzie McGuire: On the Go - $3 Madagascar & Shrek 2 - $5 Madagascar Operation Penguin - $6 Madden 2005 - $5 Mario Kart Super Circuit (torn label) - $21 Monster Jam Maximum Destruction - $6 Namco Museum - $6 Oddworld Munch's Oddysee - $12 Pong Asterios Yar's Revenge - $4 Power Rangers Dino Thunder - $8 Quad Desert Furty - $3 Road Rash Jail Break - $10 Shark Tale - $4 Spirit Stallion of the Cimarron - $5 Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones - $5 Star Wars The New Droid Army - $5 Super Mario Advance (worn label) - $17 The Incredibles - $3 Top Gear GT Championship - $10 Yu-Gi-Oh Double Pack 2 - $13 Yu-Gi-Oh Eternal Duelist Soul - $12 Wario Land 4 - $45 WWF Road to Wrestlemania - $10 Nintendo 3DS (loose)
Transformers Dark of the Moon Stealth Edition - $7 Nintendo DS Games (cart only unless noted)
Avatar The Last Airbender - $13 Backyard Sports Rookie Rush - $4 Bionicle Matoran Adventures - $6 Club Penguin - $4 Happy Feet - $4 Mario Hoops 3 on 3 - $10 Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - $10 Megaman Starforce Dragon - $95 shipped Metroid Hunters First Hunt - $6 Namco Museum DS - $8 Nintendo Dogs: Chihuahua & Friends - $6 Nintendo Dogs: Dachshund & Friends (CIB) - $10 Nintendo Dogs: Lab & Friends - $6 Ping Pals - $3 Plants vs Zombies - $10 Ratatouille - $5 Ridge Racer DS - $8 Shrek Superslam - $5 MySims - $5 MySims Kingdom - $5 Spectrobes - $5 Spiderman 3 - $8 Star Wars II The Original Trilogy (LEGO) - $6 Super Money Ball Touch & Roll - $6 Nintendo Gamecube Games (CIB unless noted)
ATV Quad Power Racing 2 (missing manual) - $9 Cars - $8 ESPN Winter Sports 2002 - $6 Madden 2003 - $5 Madden 2005 - $6 Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 - $8 Spongebob Squarepants: Lights Camera Pants - $16 WWE Day of Reckoning 2 (missing manual) - $25 WWE WrestleMania X8 (missing manual) - $12 Nintendo Wii Games (all have cases)
All-Star Cheer Squad - $5 Cabelas Big Game Hunter 2010 (CIB) - $8 Call of Duty Black Ops (CIB) - $9 Carnival Games (CIB) - $6 Chuck E Cheese Party Games (Missing Manual) - $10 Country Dance (CIB) - $8 Deal or No Deal (CIB) - $5 Guitar Hero III Legends of Rock (CIB) - $19 Hannah Montana Spotlight World Tour (Sealed) - $8 Major League Baseball 2K12 (CIB) - $10 Thrillville Off The Rails (CIB) - $5 Wii Music - $6 Wii Sports (Disc & Manual) - $20 Wii Sports Resort (CIB) - $30 Playstation PS1 Games (CIB unless noted)
007 Tomorrow Never Dies - $7 A Bug's Life (GH) - $7 Action Bass - $6 Ball Breakers (sealed) - $10 Bass Championship - $7 Battle Arena Toshinden (GH) - $14 Bushido Blade - $36 Crash Bandicoot Warped (GH) - $13 Fighting Force - $20 Gran Turismo 2 (GH) - $12 Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone - $13 IHRA Drag Racing - $5 Inspector Gadget: Gadget's Crazy Maze - $8 MediEvil (missing manual) - $35 Missile Command - $6 Monster's Inc (GH) - $9 Nascar Heat (CIB) - $7 NBA Live 2000 - $8 NBA Shootout 98 - $9 NFL Blitz 2000 - $15 NHL 98 - $8 NHL Faceoff 97 (GH) - $5 Parasite Eve - $75 Parasite Eve (missing demo disk) - $60 PlayStation Underground Jampack Fall 2001 - $9 Q* Bert - $10 Resident Evil Director's Cut (GH) - $30 Rugrats Search for Reptar (GH) - $17 Rugrats in Paris: The Movie - $12 Soul Blade - $23 Star wars Dark Forces (unoriginal jewel case) - $13 Syphon Filter 2 (GH) - $10 Tecmo Super Bowl - $20 Tiger Woods 99 - $8 Tony Hawk Pro Skater (GH) - $10 Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 (GH) - $12 Triply Play 99 - $8 Who Wants to Be a Millionaire 2nd Edition - $8 World Cup 98 - $12 Playstation 2 PS2 Games (CIB unless noted)
007 Everything or Nothing - $7 007 Nightfire - $9 Ace Combat 4 Shattered Skies (GH) - $8 All-Star Baseball 2005 - $5 Ben 10 Protector of Earth - $9 Bully - $22 Clock Tower 3 - $70 Crash Bandicoot The Wrath of the Cortex (GH version) - $10 Crash Bandicoot The Wrath of the Cortex - $12 Devil May Cry (GH) - $7 Enter the Matrix - $10 Eragon - $6 Family Feud - $5 Final Fantasy X (GH) -$9 Frogger the Great Quest - $7 Godfather the Game - $14 God of War (2 Disc Set) - $12 Guitar Hero II - $7 Guitar Hero III Legends of Rock - $9 High Heat Major League Baseball 2004 - $5 Hobbit - $10 Karaoke Revolution Party - $8 Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol - $5 Madden 2003 - $5 Madden 2007 - $5 Madden 2008 - $5 Midway Arcade Treasures - $11 MLB 07 the Show - $5 MLB Slugfest 2004 - $11 Nascar 2001 - $5 Nascar Thunder 2003 - $7 NFL Blitz Pro - $10 Onimusha 3 Demon Siege - $21 Pinball Hall of Fame - $5 Pirates - The Legend of Black Kat - $12 Red Dead Revolver - $17 Rise of Kasai - $8 Silent Hill 4 The Room (Factory Sealed) - $325 shipped Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith - $9 SSX Tricky (missing manual) - $19 Summoner - $10 Teen Titans - $22 Theme Park Roller Coaster - $8 Time Crisis 3 - $23 Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell - $6 Ty the Tasmanian Tiger - $11 Warriors of Might & Magic - $10 Wheel of Fortune - $7 Yu-Gi-Oh Duelists of the Roses - $22 PS3
Band Hero - $6 Call of Duty Black Ops - $10 Call of Duty World at War -$11 Crysis 2 - $7 Fifa Soccer 11 - $5 Guitar Hero 5 - $11 MLB the Show 10 - $4 MLB the Show 11 - $4 NCAA Football 11 - $9 Sports Champions - $5 Sega 32X (all cart only)
Primal Rage - $50 Virtua Fighter - $24 Virtua Racing - $20 Sega Dreamcast Games (disc & manual only***; do not have original cases unless noted CIB)
Centipede - $7 Plasma Sword Night of Bilstein - $50 Psychic Force 2012 - $25 Ready 2 Rumble Boxing - $12 Rippin Riders - $5 Sega Bass Fishing - $8 Sega Rally 2 Championship - $12 Speed Devils - $15 Sword of Berserk: Gut's Rage (game only) - $65 Trick Style - $7 Zombie Revenge - $30 Sega Game Gear (cart only)
Columns - $5 Sega Genesis (cart only unless noted) Aladdin (cart + manual) - $10 Boogerman A Pick & Flick Adventure (cart + manual) - $20 John Madden Football (cart + manual) - $20 Mortal Kombat (cart + manual) - $12 Prime Time NFL Football starring Deon Sanders (cart +manual) - $9 Shining Force (Case & Cart) - $75 Shining Force 2 (cart only) - $55 Sonic the Hedgehog (cart + manual) - $13 Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (cart + manual) - $12 Sonic & Knuckles (cart only) - $25 Streets of Rage (cart only) - $22 X-Men (cart + manual) - $15 Sega Master System (Mostly CIB; ask me to check manual)
Alex Kidd: The Lost Stars - $28 California Games (missing manual) - $20 Choplifter - $18 Ghostbusters - $25 Great Baseball - $10 Monopoly - $10 Parlour Games - $10 Pro Wrestling - $14 Rocky - $17 Space Harrier (missing manual) - $18 Shinobi (includes map; missing manual) - $30 Super Nintendo (SNES) Games (cart only)
Aeroacrobat - $9 Best of the Best Championship Karate - $8 Brandish - $85 Brett Hull Hockey - $7 Bulls vs Blazers - $4 Capcom MVP Football - $7 Captain Commando - $175 Cliffhanger - $9 College Slam - $7 Donkey Kong Country - $20 ESPN Baseball Tonight - $4 Family Feud - Final Fantasy Mystic Quest - $17 Football Fury - $20 Harley's Humongous Adventure - $15 Magic Johnson's Super Slam Dunk - $6 Mickey's Ultimate Challenge - $12 MechWarrior 3050 - $17 Monopoly - $5 Ms. Pacman - $12 NCAA Basketball - $5 Nickelodeon GUTS - $16 Ninja Warrior - $130 NFL Football - $5 Pit Fighter - $8 Romance of the Three Kingdoms II - $20 Soldier's of Fortune (rental sticker on label) - $25 Stanley Cup Championship -$6 Street Fighter II - $15 Super Caesar's Palace - $4 Super High Impact - $5 Super Soccer - $9 Super Star Wars Return of the Jedi - $16 Terminator 2 Judgement Day - $15 Top Gear - $15 Xbox 360 (CIB)
Assassin's Creed - $6 Battlefield Hardline Deluxe Edition - $10 Battlefield 3 Limited Edition - $6 Fifa Soccer 10 - $5 Fifa Work Cup South Africa 2010 - $5 Grand Theft Auto V - $10 Injustice Gods Among Us - $5 L.A. Noire - $7 Left 4 Dead 2 - $11 Mafia II - $10 N3 Ninety-Nine Nights - $20 Nascar The Game 2011 - $9 NBA 2K12 - $5 NHL 10 - $3 NHL 14 - $6 Pocket Bike Racer - $5 Red Dead Redemption - $9 Saints Row - $10 Saints Row The Third - $5 Skate 3 - $6 Virtua Tennis 4 - $9
submitted by PhilsTriangle
to GameSale [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 00:54 blackskinexpert What All Black Women Need To Know Before They Start Laser Hair Removal.
2023.06.03 00:54 StarPaladin NEVER get on the last bus home
I had been working late at the office, trying to wrap up a big project before the weekend. As I stepped out of the building, I realized that I had missed the last bus home. It was already past midnight, and I was stranded in the middle of downtown with no way to get home.
I debated calling a taxi, but I knew that it would cost me an arm and a leg to get back to my apartment. So, I decided to walk. It was a long way, but I figured that I could make it home in a few hours if I kept a brisk pace.
As I walked, the streets grew darker and quieter. The only sounds were the occasional distant car and the rustling of leaves in the breeze. I felt a chill run down my spine as I realized how alone I was. Anyone could be lurking in the shadows, waiting to pounce on an unsuspecting passerby.
After what felt like hours of walking, I came across an old, rundown bus stop. To my surprise, there was a bus parked at the stop. Relief flooded through me as I realized that I wouldn't have to walk the rest of the way home.
I approached the bus and climbed aboard. The bus driver, an elderly man with a kind face, greeted me with a smile. "Where are you headed?" he asked.
I told him my address, and he nodded. "No problem. We'll get you home safe and sound."
As the bus pulled away from the stop, I settled into my seat and closed my eyes. I was exhausted from the long day at work, and I figured that I could catch a quick nap before we arrived at my stop.
But as the bus drove on, I began to feel uneasy. The streets we were traveling down were unfamiliar to me, and the buildings and houses we passed were old and rundown. It was as if we were driving through a ghost town.
I looked around the bus and saw that there were other passengers on board. They all looked strange to me, with blank expressions and strange mannerisms. I felt a shiver run down my spine as I realized that something was not right.
We drove on for what felt like hours, passing through dark forests and fields. The other passengers on the bus were eerily quiet, and I felt as if they were all watching me. I tried to ignore them and focus on getting home, but the feeling of unease only grew stronger.
Eventually, the bus pulled up in front of an old, abandoned building. The driver turned to me and said, "This is your stop."
Confused, I looked out the window and saw that we were in the middle of nowhere. There were no familiar landmarks, no signs of civilization. I turned to the driver and said, "This isn't my stop. I told you my address."
The driver didn't respond. Instead, he turned to the other passengers on the bus and said, "It's time."
That's when I realized that something was seriously wrong. The other passengers began to move towards me, their blank expressions turning into sinister grins. I tried to push past them and get off the bus, but they were too strong. They held me down as the driver climbed out of his seat and approached me.
"You shouldn't have gotten on this bus," he said, his voice cold and menacing. "Now you're stuck here with us."
I struggled against the other passengers, but they were too strong. They held me down as the driver pulled out a strange device and began to attach it to my head.
I felt a surge of electricity run through my body, and then everything went black.
When I woke up, I was in a dark room, chained to a wall. The other passengers were there with me, their eyes glowing in the darkness. I realized that I was trapped in some kind of nightmare, and that I might never escape.
As the hours turned into days, I began to lose track of time. I was fed scraps of food and given water, but I never saw daylight. I was trapped in this dark, twisted world with no hope of escape.
Sometimes, I could hear the other passengers whispering to each other in a language I didn't understand. They would look at me with their glowing eyes and grin, as if they were waiting for something.
I didn't know what to do. I was trapped in a nightmare with no way out. And as the days turned into weeks, I began to realize that I might never leave this place alive.
I was glad to see that the passengers had let me keep my phone. I have been writing this story for a few minutes every day when I was certain of what I would say. I needed to keep every last bit of battery life and this phone is my only hope. I have no cellular connection and would be surprised if this story is even posted.
submitted by StarPaladin
to TrueOffMyChest [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 00:54 Rachelray1995 Black spots on bottom of pool
I just use a robot, new to this. I used a brush and the stuff seemed to brush away almost like it was dirt. Went to pool store to test water and I needed a bag of salt and he recommended a container of shock as well. Put them both in and the spots seem to have gone away. I can’t tell if maybe me just brushing it spread it all out. Could this be black algae and if so does the shock kill it that quickly? What are some things I should consider moving forward. Thanks as always!
submitted by Rachelray1995
to pools [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 00:53 yolorehab Market Recap - 6/2/23 - goldilocks data
| || |The Fed submitted by yolorehab to wallstreetbets [link] [comments]
US Labor May Nonfarm Payrolls +339K; Consensus +190K US May Private Sector Payrolls +283K and Government Payrolls +56K US May Unemployment Rate 3.7%; Consensus 3.5% US May Average Hourly Earnings +0.33% MoM, or +4.30% yoy (exp 4.4%); Hours worked 34.3, down a bit.
Today's Nonfarm Payrolls (NFP) data is a perfect goldilocks data. A significant gain in payroll numbers, indicating strength in the economy. However, the increase in the unemployment rate suggests that the jobs market is loosening up, also low than expected wage growth both gave the Fed a good reason to pause in June.
This observation aligns with the regional Fed survey data for this month, that although business conditions are deteriorating, companies are reluctant to lay off employees due to the tight labor market and expectations of improvement in business conditions in the coming months.
As mentioned yesterday, it appears that the Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI) may have reached a low point, indicating a potential stabilization. However, if the PMI does not recover, there may be job losses in the second half of the year. https://preview.redd.it/a9vt8p30lo3b1.png?width=936&format=png&auto=webp&s=2979eb2fa76f6c6c2649f241398a23cd1a82038d
More good news for disinflation: Food prices hit a 2 year low in May. The FAO Food Price Index* (FFPI) averaged 124.3 points in May 2023, down 3.4 points (2.6 percent) from April and as much as 35.4 points (22.1 percent) from the all-time high it reached in March 2022. https://preview.redd.it/wgse8bgylo3b1.png?width=936&format=png&auto=webp&s=f0642943af71cc6286d2df6cf3c4f14e2bfdafd1
On the international front, ECB's Makhlouf says likely to see another rate increase at next meeting. But on the other hand, rumor has it that more liquidity is coming from China. I mentioned a few times that China is have a hard time as the re-opening rally didn't last nearly as long as people have hoped. To further boost economy growth, a fresh property-stimulus package may be on the way. Even though just a rumor at this point, XLB and XLI rallied big time today on the news. The Economy
BoA is still projecting recession in Q3 and Q4 with negative GDP and job losses (so are most banks). https://preview.redd.it/1u1ltuhsmo3b1.png?width=936&format=png&auto=webp&s=eba1bd8aa433f8cd54ac6172200fd9f6399c5858
Loan default is at an alarming level, but given how much loan were issued during COVID, this is probably not as alarming as it looks. https://preview.redd.it/h5bp4756no3b1.png?width=936&format=png&auto=webp&s=993aad9234c889bf8d4ce507c3f7bbb97c2dad75
JPM President Pinto says economy looks okay for now, doesn't see a crisis. The Business
Speaking of FOMO, last month had the biggest institutional inflow into tech since Feb 2021 and last week had the biggest inflow since ever. https://preview.redd.it/nbuakhxwno3b1.png?width=936&format=png&auto=webp&s=3defd7fc2b1523263a0a3e36a4c27b17e84e2607
MS on AAPL - "Near term, “AVR is <1% of revs but .. has the potential to become Apple's next $20B+ compute platform.” Upgrade price target to $190. Yeah, that's right, the Metaverse is still alive.
JPM desk on yesterday’s rally: “.. limits are moving up .. hedges coming off .. we’re seeing underperforming core names get bought .. the most notable thing is no one is selling in size… Trimming, yes. Shorting, barely. Exiting winning positions, absolutely not.”
China plans to extend the purchase tax exemption for new energy vehicles (EVs). TSLA holders are happy today.
Investors are betting on the long part of the yield curve. TMF (Direxion Daily 20-Year Treasury Bull 3X), a tripled leverage ETF, has more than doubled in size since the beginning of the year. https://preview.redd.it/pwbgx13koo3b1.png?width=936&format=png&auto=webp&s=138d7658e2c19bf630117cbd5b59b502d2d881ea
Amazon is reportedly in talks to provide mobile service to Prime members in the United States. As a result of this news, telecom stocks in the U.S. experienced a decline.
Bank insiders are currently purchasing shares in their own companies at the fastest pace since the COVID crash. In the second quarter, the ratio of buyers to sellers has reached a record high of 14.7 to 1. https://preview.redd.it/d0v36titoo3b1.png?width=936&format=png&auto=webp&s=4330b3ef02c2de2dbee754a3108d5eb08f0d7c24
Last but not least, here is the GS conviction buy list https://preview.redd.it/vxhofpv7po3b1.png?width=936&format=png&auto=webp&s=d4ef9d56d751163b3cbce4b0ac79ddcd86ca978d
Bought some garbage (KRE, CCL, CVNA) and IWM calls today. Let's see if we can have a final squeeze before the pull back.
2023.06.03 00:53 ComedianReady1908 Need some advice my friends.
I’m a furniture builder of the farmhouse style and I would like to find some help with choosing the right tool for the job. In my business I use a graco cordless sprayer for spraying cabinet latex paint for all the table legs or chairs I finish. I also have some experience with auto paint and powder coating in a commercial setting. That being said , I also share a business with a partner that does home renovations . We have a customer that has a large kitchen that he wants all cabinets refinished. The top cabinets are white color and the material is tinted lacquer or similar material and the lacquer bottom cabinets will be refaced in maple and stained using a spray stain and clear. I purchased all doors for this job from Elias cabinets (Home Depot sub contractor for their cabinets they sell) I purchased these doors directly from Elias and had them finish the top doors and bottom ones . I will be finishing the cabinets for upper (white tinted lacquer ) and the bottom cabinets stain/ clear. I got the bottom taken care of and I know what to use. But the top I want to ask what gun to use on them and do you recommend one. Being that I’m only painting the front frames of these cabinets and a few sides , I need something with the lowest over spray and a small narrow pattern with good control over paint volume. These cabinets are many and has about 80 doors so that gives you a idea of the size of the job and again only the 1.5 inch frame in the front of kitchen cabinets are getting sprayed. The manufacture of the doors said a hvlp or lvlp gun is what they use in production. These cabinets are being sprayed in the home so I will tent the whole kitchen well. What gun would you buy for this job. Thank you!
submitted by ComedianReady1908
to finishing [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 00:53 TotallyNota1lama Injustices
In addition to hate, violence, and slavery, there are various other forms of injustices that exist in the world. Here are some examples:
- Discrimination: Discrimination occurs when individuals or groups are treated unfairly or unequally based on certain characteristics such as race, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or disability. Discrimination can manifest in various contexts, including employment, housing, education, and social interactions.
- Poverty and Economic Inequality: Poverty refers to a state of extreme deprivation, where individuals or communities lack access to necessities and opportunities for a decent standard of living. Economic inequality refers to the unequal distribution of wealth, resources, and opportunities within a society, which can perpetuate systemic injustices.
- Gender Inequality: Gender inequality refers to the unequal treatment and opportunities based on an individual's gender. It includes issues such as unequal pay for equal work, limited access to education, healthcare, and decision-making power, as well as gender-based violence and discrimination.
- Environmental Injustice: Environmental injustices occur when marginalized communities disproportionately bear the burden of environmental degradation, pollution, and lack of access to clean air, water, and a healthy environment. This often affects disadvantaged communities, leading to health disparities and further inequalities.
- Human Rights Violations: Human rights violations encompass a wide range of injustices, including torture, arbitrary detention, censorship, lack of freedom of expression, forced displacement, and persecution based on beliefs, political affiliations, or other characteristics.
- Child Labor and Exploitation: Child labor involves the exploitation of children for work, depriving them of education, health, and a normal childhood. It includes hazardous and exploitative forms of work that can be physically, mentally, or emotionally harmful to children.
- Indigenous Rights Violations: Indigenous communities around the world often face injustices related to land rights, cultural preservation, discrimination, and loss of traditional practices and knowledge.
- These are just a few examples, and there are many other forms of injustices that exist in different societies and contexts. Addressing these injustices requires collective efforts, awareness, advocacy, and systemic change to build a more just and equitable world for all.
- Systemic Racism: Systemic racism refers to the deeply ingrained practices, policies, and structures within a society that result in differential treatment and opportunities based on race or ethnicity. It manifests in various forms, including racial profiling, unequal access to education, employment discrimination, and disparities in the criminal justice system.
- Ableism: Ableism refers to discrimination and prejudice against individuals with disabilities. It involves the marginalization, stigmatization, and exclusion of people with disabilities, as well as the failure to provide necessary accommodations and accessibility.
- Ageism: Ageism is discrimination or prejudice based on a person's age, particularly against older adults or younger individuals. It can lead to unequal treatment, limited opportunities, and stereotypes based on age.
- Refugee and Migrant Rights Violations: Injustices can occur when refugees and migrants are subjected to human rights abuses, including forced displacement, inadequate access to asylum, family separation, detention in inhumane conditions, and exploitation.
- LGBTQ+ Discrimination: Discrimination against individuals based on their sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression is a form of injustice. LGBTQ+ people may face legal, social, and economic discrimination, as well as harassment and violence.
- Indigenous Land Dispossession: Indigenous communities often experience land dispossession, encroachment on their territories, and violations of their rights to self-determination, cultural preservation, and sovereignty.
- Access to Healthcare: Inequalities in access to quality healthcare and disparities in healthcare outcomes based on factors such as socio-economic status, race, or geographical location can lead to injustice and health inequities.
- Political Repression: Political repression refers to the suppression of dissent, restriction of civil liberties, and denial of political rights, including freedom of speech, assembly, and association.
- Food Insecurity: Food insecurity exists when individuals or communities lack consistent access to sufficient, safe, and nutritious food. It often stems from poverty, unequal distribution of resources, and systemic barriers.
- Educational Disparities: Educational injustices can include unequal access to quality education, resource disparities among schools, inadequate support for marginalized students, and educational policies that perpetuate inequities.
- Gender-based Violence: Gender-based violence refers to any form of violence that is predominantly inflicted on individuals based on their gender, such as domestic violence, sexual assault, harassment, and human trafficking.
- Denial of Reproductive Rights: Injustices can occur when individuals are denied access to reproductive health services, family planning options, contraception, safe abortions, and comprehensive sexual education.
- Cultural Appropriation: Cultural appropriation refers to the adoption or borrowing of elements from another culture without understanding, respect, or permission, often resulting in the erasure, commodification, or misrepresentation of marginalized cultures.
- Wage Inequality: Wage inequality is the disparity in earnings between different groups, often based on gender, race, ethnicity, or other factors. It highlights the unequal distribution of pay for similar work and can contribute to economic disparities.
- Environmental Exploitation: Environmental injustices arise when vulnerable communities bear the brunt of environmental harm caused by industrial pollution, resource extraction, deforestation, or climate change, while not having an equal say in decision-making processes.
- Discrimination based on Religion or Belief: Discrimination based on religion or belief involves unfair treatment, prejudice, or hostility directed at individuals or groups because of their religious or non-religious affiliations.
- Xenophobia and Anti-Immigrant Sentiment: Xenophobia refers to the fear, hostility, or discrimination towards foreigners or immigrants. It can manifest in various ways, including hate crimes, prejudice, and discriminatory policies.
- Access to Clean Water and Sanitation: Injustices exist when individuals or communities lack access to clean and safe drinking water, adequate sanitation facilities, and hygiene services, leading to health disparities and increased vulnerability.
- Digital Divide: The digital divide refers to the gap between those who have access to information and communication technologies (ICTs) and those who do not. It can exacerbate existing social and economic inequalities, limiting opportunities for education, employment, and civic participation.
- Prison Overpopulation and Mass Incarceration: Injustices arise from the overuse of incarceration, particularly when it disproportionately affects marginalized communities, perpetuates cycles of poverty and violence, and lacks sufficient focus on rehabilitation and restorative justice.
- Police Brutality: Police brutality refers to the excessive use of force, harassment, abuse, or violence by law enforcement officials. It often disproportionately affects marginalized communities and can lead to severe physical and psychological harm.
- Forced Labor: Forced labor, also known as modern-day slavery, involves individuals being coerced or deceived into working under exploitative conditions, often without fair wages, adequate protections, or the ability to leave.
- Cultural Genocide: Cultural genocide occurs when deliberate actions are taken to destroy or erase the cultural heritage, language, traditions, and identity of a particular group, often resulting in long-lasting harm and loss.
- Caste Discrimination: Caste discrimination is a form of social stratification where individuals are treated unequally based on their caste or social class. It primarily exists in certain societies and can result in marginalization, social exclusion, and limited opportunities.
- Access to Education: Injustices in education can include limited access to quality education, disparities in educational resources and opportunities, and barriers faced by marginalized groups, which can perpetuate socio-economic inequalities.
- Forced Displacement: Forced displacement refers to the coerced or involuntary displacement of individuals or communities from their homes due to conflict, persecution, development projects, or environmental factors, leading to the loss of livelihoods and displacement-related vulnerabilities.
- Income Disparities: Income disparities occur when there are significant gaps in earnings and wealth between different individuals or groups within a society, often leading to economic inequalities and limited social mobility.
- Religious Persecution: Religious persecution involves the mistreatment, discrimination, or oppression of individuals or communities based on their religious beliefs or affiliations, often resulting in restrictions on religious practices, violence, or forced conversions.
- Access to Justice: Injustices can arise when certain individuals or marginalized groups face barriers in accessing a fair and impartial justice system, including limited legal representation, discrimination, and bias within the legal system.
- Denial of Indigenous Rights: Injustices occur when the rights of indigenous peoples, including their land rights, self-determination, cultural practices, and sovereignty, are denied, or violated.
- Discrimination based on Socioeconomic Status: Discrimination based on socioeconomic status occurs when individuals or communities face unfair treatment or opportunities due to their economic position. It can result in limited access to education, employment, healthcare, and other essential resources.
- Forced Marriage: Forced marriage involves individuals being coerced or pressured into entering a marriage without their free and informed consent. It often affects women and girls, infringing upon their rights to autonomy, education, and personal choice.
- Denial of LGBTQ+ Rights: LGBTQ+ individuals face injustices when their rights to equal treatment, non-discrimination, and legal recognition of their relationships and identities are denied or restricted. This includes issues such as legal recognition, same-sex marriage, adoption rights, and protection from discrimination and violence.
- Exploitation of Workers: Exploitation of workers occurs when individuals are subjected to unfair working conditions, including long hours, low wages, lack of benefits, unsafe environments, and violations of labor rights.
- Discrimination based on Nationality or Immigration Status: Discrimination based on nationality or immigration status involves treating individuals differently based on their country of origin or immigration status. It can lead to exclusion, marginalization, and violations of human rights for immigrants and non-citizens.
- Access to Affordable Housing: Injustices arise when individuals or communities face challenges in accessing safe, affordable, and adequate housing. This can result in homelessness, inadequate living conditions, and displacement.
- Lack of Access to Healthcare: Injustices occur when individuals or communities face barriers in accessing quality healthcare services, including inadequate healthcare facilities, unaffordable costs, limited health insurance coverage, and healthcare disparities based on race, ethnicity, or other factors.
- Digital Rights and Privacy Violations: Injustices related to digital rights include violations of privacy, censorship, surveillance, and restrictions on internet access and freedom of expression. These can infringe upon individuals' rights to privacy and freedom of speech.
- Animal Cruelty: Animal cruelty involves the mistreatment, exploitation, or abuse of animals, causing them unnecessary harm or suffering. This includes issues such as animal testing, factory farming, and illegal wildlife trade.
- Corruption and Bribery: Injustices arise when corruption and bribery prevail, leading to the diversion of resources meant for public welfare, unequal distribution of wealth, and erosion of trust in public institutions.
- Access to Clean Energy: Injustices occur when marginalized communities lack access to clean and sustainable energy sources, leading to energy poverty and reliance on polluting and harmful energy alternatives.
- Denial of Indigenous Land Rights: Injustices arise when the land rights of indigenous communities are disregarded or violated, leading to displacement, loss of cultural heritage, and environmental degradation.
- Animal Testing in Cosmetics and Research: Injustices occur when animals are subjected to unnecessary and inhumane testing for cosmetic or scientific purposes, causing them pain, suffering, and loss of life.
- Food Waste and Food Insecurity: Injustices arise from the paradox of food waste and food insecurity. While significant amounts of food are wasted globally, many individuals and communities suffer from hunger and lack of access to nutritious food.
- Discrimination based on Body Image: Discrimination based on body image involves judgment, stigma, and unequal treatment of individuals based on their physical appearance, leading to self-esteem issues, eating disorders, and mental health challenges.
- Exploitation of Natural Resources: Injustices occur when natural resources, such as minerals and forests, are exploited without consideration for environmental sustainability, the rights of local communities, or fair distribution of benefits.
- Ableist Infrastructure and Design: Ableist injustices exist when the built environment, transportation systems, and public spaces are inaccessible to individuals with disabilities, hindering their mobility and full participation in society.
- Gender-based Pay Gap: The gender-based pay gap refers to the difference in earnings between men and women performing the same or similar work. It reflects systemic gender inequalities and contributes to economic disparities.
- Discrimination based on Language or Accent: Discrimination based on language or accent occurs when individuals are treated unfairly or face barriers in education, employment, or social interactions due to their language proficiency or accent.
- Disproportionate Incarceration Rates: Injustices arise when certain racial, ethnic, or socio-economic groups are disproportionately represented in the criminal justice system, often due to biased policies, systemic discrimination, or unequal access to legal resources.
- Child Exploitation and Child Labor: Injustices occur when children are subjected to exploitative work conditions, hazardous labor, human trafficking, or other forms of abuse and neglect, depriving them of their rights and childhood.
- Lack of Access to Clean Sanitation: Injustices arise when individuals or communities lack access to clean and hygienic sanitation facilities, leading to health risks, water contamination, and the spread of diseases.
- Cultural and Religious Persecution: Injustices occur when individuals or communities face persecution, discrimination, or violence based on their cultural practices, beliefs, or religious affiliations, infringing upon their rights to freedom of expression, belief, and identity.
- Genocide and Ethnic Cleansing: Injustices manifest in acts of genocide or ethnic cleansing, where systematic violence and mass killings are perpetrated against specific ethnic, religious, or racial groups, resulting in immense human suffering and loss.
- Impunity and Lack of Accountability: Injustices persist when perpetrators of human rights abuses, crimes against humanity, or other egregious acts go unpunished or face insufficient legal consequences, denying justice to victims and perpetuating cycles of violence.
- Disproportionate Access to Natural Resources: Injustices occur when certain communities or countries are denied fair access to and control over natural resources, leading to economic exploitation, environmental degradation, and social inequalities.
- Inadequate Mental Health Support: Injustices arise when individuals face barriers in accessing mental health services, including limited availability, stigma, and discrimination, resulting in inadequate support for those in need.
- Cyberbullying and Online Harassment: Injustices manifest in the form of cyberbullying and online harassment, where individuals are subjected to abusive behavior, threats, or targeted attacks in digital spaces, impacting their well-being and safety.
- Erasure of Indigenous Knowledge and Cultural Heritage: Injustices occur when indigenous knowledge, cultural traditions, languages, and heritage are marginalized, disregarded, or appropriated, leading to the loss of cultural diversity and the undermining of indigenous rights.
- Inequitable Access to Quality Education: Injustices arise when individuals or marginalized communities face disparities in access to quality education, including limited resources, inadequate infrastructure, and unequal opportunities, perpetuating cycles of poverty and social exclusion.
- Displacement and Land Grabs: Injustices occur when communities are forcibly displaced from their lands, often for large-scale development projects, without adequate compensation or consultation, resulting in loss of livelihoods, cultural disruption, and social dislocation.
- Environmental Racism: Environmental racism refers to the disproportionate exposure of marginalized communities, particularly racial and ethnic minorities, to environmental hazards, pollution, and toxic waste sites, leading to adverse health effects and unequal distribution of environmental benefits and burdens.
- Denial of Reproductive Rights: Injustices occur when individuals are denied their reproductive rights, including access to contraception, safe and legal abortion, comprehensive sexual education, and reproductive healthcare services, limiting their autonomy and well-being.
- Income Inequality: Income inequality refers to the unequal distribution of wealth and resources within a society, where a small percentage of individuals hold a significant portion of the wealth while others struggle to meet their basic needs, perpetuating social and economic disparities.
- Discrimination against Persons with Disabilities: Discrimination against persons with disabilities involves treating individuals with disabilities unfairly or denying them equal opportunities in education, employment, healthcare, and public services, hindering their full participation in society.
- Forced Evictions: Forced evictions occur when individuals or communities are removed from their homes without due process or adequate alternative housing options, often resulting in homelessness, vulnerability, and violation of their housing rights.
- Exploitation of Natural Disasters: Injustices arise when natural disasters are capitalized upon for personal gain or profit, leading to corruption, price gouging, and the marginalization of vulnerable populations in relief and recovery efforts.
- Political and Media Manipulation: Injustices occur when political leaders or media outlets engage in manipulation, misinformation, censorship, or propaganda, restricting freedom of expression, distorting public discourse, and undermining democratic processes.
- Discrimination based on Immigration Status: Discrimination based on immigration status involves treating individuals unfairly or denying them rights and opportunities based on their immigration status, leading to exclusion, exploitation, and violations of human rights.
- Lack of Access to Clean Air: Injustices arise when individuals or communities are exposed to polluted air due to factors such as industrial emissions, traffic pollution, or proximity to toxic sites, leading to adverse health effects and unequal distribution of environmental hazards.
submitted by TotallyNota1lama
to hildebrand [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 00:53 Couch-Bro Limit to Let Suit Pants Waist Out
Hi all, I purchased a few decent quality wool suits before Covid and am just getting around to trying them on now. Unfortunately, I added a couple inches to my waist line in the last three years and the 30 inch waist suit pants no longer fit and it’s not very close.
I do have a couple pants from the same designer that fit snugly in a 32 inch waist. I assume adding 2 inches to the waist line isn’t going to be possible but I wanted to ask. They are also snug around the thighs but I can live with that as long as they can be zipped and buttoned without a ratchet strap.
If the pants can’t be let out 2 inches, I assume my only option is going to be purchasing a new suit because I doubt I will be able to match the pants fabric three or four years later. The pants are also in the $200-$300 range so even if I could find them, it’s not a great option.
On a side note, anyone interested in a great deal on 4 never worn 38S suits (DKNY/navy, DKNY/plaid, Tommy Hilfigepinstripe, Ralph Lauren/white linen). I might have to sell them if I can’t use the pants. Thanks in advance for your input.
submitted by Couch-Bro
to Tailors [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 00:53 Opposite_Cloud7571 Got a 3 (out of 6) for the 1st Contract Graded Essay with Themis.
Honestly I'm actually proud of it. Last July 22 I didn't submit any graded essays with Barbri. I'm celebrating all the small victories.
submitted by Opposite_Cloud7571
to barexam [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 00:53 OpeningRun8030 Am I wrong for bringing up during my friends loss?
My (33F) friend’s (34F) dad was fighting stage 4 cancer and not doing well.She was struggling so I tried to be there (she lived an hour away) I had 2 toddlers at the time and working FT but was constantly checking in on her and visiting when I could. I sent her care packages as well to her dad while in the hospital. 2 weeks before her dad died, I went to her house with my other friend (34F). We were all playing games (everyone was drinking heavily except me as I had to get up early) when her husband (48M) asked my friend if she minds being called a Nword. She uncomfortably says I guess not if ppl feel the need to say it without being disrespectful. Shortly after it is her turn and he says “Go n*” and we’re just like ?? And then he says it again so I said ok time for bed. The next morning I leave before everyone wakes up. Shortly after, my friends dad passes away. I came to see her the week of and was at the funeral. And called/text her multiple times. Then set up a girls day 2 weeks after he passed away and bought gifts, all the food and everything. I just wanted her to get away and have a good day. After a few hours, I asked my friend if she had talked to her husband about what happened. She had no idea what I was talking about. Apparently everyone else was blacked out & no one else remembers it. She calls her husband. He instantly denies it and gets infuriated at me saying he can’t believe I would ever say he would do something like that and I must have dreamt it. She gets mad I brought it up that night and didn’t talk to them right after it happened. I told her I wanted it to be in person and agreed I shouldn’t have brought it up the night we were celebrating her dad and apologized. She told me I needed to figure this out with her husband bc she was dealing with enough losing her dad. I called and text him multiple times but he refused to talk to me. She then proceeded to tell me she needed to take a break from me for a while. This was a BIG trigger for me and told her that was unacceptable and this was on him not me. The conversation didn’t go well and we went 5 months without talking until she text me on my birthday saying how I push people away, I made everything about me, I abandoned her during one of the worst times of her life, and other things she knew would hurt me. Few weeks later, she admitted she said some things she didn’t mean only because she was mourning and taking it out on people she loved most. I told her I appreciated her saying that but I also couldn’t just forget some of the things she said ab me just bc she lost her dad. In which she lost her mind on me and we haven’t talked since. I’ve heard from a few people she has told them I wasn’t there for her when her dad died and she’s glad she found out who her real friends are and that I wasn’t one. Was I wrong??
submitted by OpeningRun8030
to amiwrong [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 00:53 WarbossWarpainter [LFA] Lhonan Arrowsong, my first PF PC
| || |
Lhonan is a "jack-of-all-trades" type - shes our parties ranged specialist, our weapon/armor crafter, and our "drunk aunt" figure. She spends her evenings maintaining equipment for the party, or drinking with some of the other PCs (one of which is a possoble romantic interest- which might get spicy soon, heres hoping!) submitted by WarbossWarpainter to characterdrawing [link] [comments]
Lhonan is my first pathfinder pc- as ive really only played 3.0/3.5 (and its my first time as a player in a game in 10+ years!) Im hoping to get some artwork of her done, because shes become near and dear to me as a character concept- and you never know when your OCs might meet their maker!
Idk if color notes are a thing- but she has dirty blonde hair, and all black eyes (as PF elves do). Outfit wise, she favors blacks and dark greys with the odd "pop" of yellow as a fledgling Calistrian devotee
2023.06.03 00:52 gingerpowderr How common is it to open carry in New Jersey?
My husband and I were interested in trying out a new restaurant by us on Rt 23 in Riverdale. When we pulled into the parking lot there was a man outside the front door with a gun. He was not a police officer, or at least identifiable as one, and was wearing all black with black boots.
My husband (NJ native) was surprised as well. He said he’s never seen anyone open carry in NJ. We decided against going inside because we both thought it was very strange since it makes no sense to have someone standing with a gun right outside of a newly opened restaurant… I just moved to the US last year but in all my time here over the last 6 years I’ve never seen someone open carry in New Jersey. Has anyone ever seen anything like this? I tried googling it but it says open carry is not permitted and concealed carry is only allowed with a permit.
submitted by gingerpowderr
to newjersey [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 00:51 Schaschlool_13 First trip, promised trip-report ✨
| || |
First trip, promised trip-report ✨ submitted by Schaschlool_13 to LSA [link] [comments]
Wow, first off all I want to say that this was my very first time trying psychedelics and I am shook. But In such a positive way- anyways let me explain. My and my very good friend decided to take 7 HBWR seeds but ended up each taking 10 cause- we wanted to know I guess.
we each take the 10 seeds and just chew, keep them in our mouth for 20 minutes and then we swallow. After that we noticed that we still wanted to grab some energy-drinks and ran outside hoping to go to the store to grab them. We arrive there just fine, grab our stuff and a water but quickly notice how the vasoconstriction is setting in, making it harder to walk and operate. Then, the nausea hits. My friend notices it first and soon after it hits me like a god damn truck.
Around 15:40-16:00 o’clock:
The nausea really gets to me, I start to uncontrollably throw up while my body starts to feel super weak, my friend didn’t have to throw up at all. My stomach feels like it’s turning around, my fingers get cold even if I’m sweating and I’m mildly fainting right in public. A few people come by asking if I’m okay, as I had to lay down in the grass in the middle of the city because I was hardly able to walk without throwing up. Somehow I didn’t mind. Then I notice it- my perception of depth is totally starting to get messed up and colors get super bringt and saturated, everything has a strong pink hue to it. Every time I get up I feel as light as a feather and the nausea gets worse every time I move around as well. We hardly are able to cross the road as I’m nearly fainting and the sedative nature of the seeds nearly puts me to sleep. We have to stop and sit at a bench with a little table near to the flat and I lay my head down to not faint, I was close to fainting as my circulation is at its lowest point of the trip at this time. I still have to throw up regularly even if there’s nothing in my stomach anymore. Then suddenly, from nowhere- I’m okay again. Just like that, the nausea is gone, completely gone.
Here begins the real trip. As soon as we enter the stairwell I look at the walls and what do I see? A static creeping up and down the walls, the walls have cool and fascinating patterns that slightly shift around forming new patterns again and again. I try to reach my hands to my face and then truly realize how much my perception of not only space but also time has lost meaning. At this point my pupils are the size of plates and I’m so fucking fascinated that I get extremely euphoric.
The strongest feeling of euphoria I’ve ever felts hits me right in the guts. I was so happy i jumped up and down, I cheered and my smile hurt from smiling so much.
I’ve been struggling with depression for over 3 years now and then I realize something. I need to fight to be happy, I want to be happy and I need to fight my depression to get the only thing that matters in life - happiness. I get so determined to finally get help, something I’ve always tried to avoid. The urge to fight, to stand up and beat depressions ass is so unbearably strong I cannot resist it. Then I realize more! Me throwing up so hard that I cried felt like getting rid of that inner unhappiness, like that black blob of depression is leaving me and finally letting me feel inner peace. I was so happy!
After that me and my friend Philosophize around and realize so much that it feels like we’re finally… waking up. How much happiness matters and how important self love is, but also how all we do and our beings itself is all just energy. We are all the same but all so different nonetheless. A fascinating experience I’ve needed so much in my life.
When I look down onto my keyboard the letters are morphing, getting smaller and then bigger again. In a hurry I rush to the mirror and see myself, but I, myself, am looking at my mirror imagine from a third person view. It’s like I’m looking at myself from someone else’s eyes. I realize my being and my self, truly incredible as the disassociation is very strong. I also suddenly have the urge to love and hug every single being on this earth, I’m filled with an overwhelming amount of love and true satisfaction.
That’s it my friends, I hope you enjoyed! There’s so much more I can’t even explain. Enjoy reading this and have nice and wonderful Trips with This amazing substance😌😆
2023.06.03 00:51 MircoPeenInspectorv1 [WTS] REC Exclusive Brian Brown Raptor V2
Hey y'all, Got a brand new Brian Brown Raptor up for grabs today.
This is the REC exclusive with a black PVD M390 blade, Zirconium accents and jigged bronze handles. An absolute looker in every sense of the word.
Fantastic action on both the reverse flick and thumb flick, insanely ergonomic blade overall, melts into the hand. Pristine condition, comes with Brian's dope zipper pouch that's great for separating items you don't want to touching together.
SV: $300 shipped Priority
submitted by MircoPeenInspectorv1
to Knife_Swap [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 00:49 LonerStonerWolf Need suggestions for PC mouse
So last year, I built a new gaming PC with minimal RGB, and purchased a Logitech G915 TKL keyboard and Razer Pro Click.
I wanted something ergonomic but not ugly-looking or awkward-feeling. Something that didn’t look like a gaming mouse but had a good range of DPI setting and a minimal amount of side/thumb buttons. The Razer Pro Click checked all those boxes, I only wished it was black/gray & chrome instead of white/gray and chrome.
Unfortunately, twice now, I’ve had an issue with the Razer Pro Click randomly shutting off while in use and never coming back on again. Amazon says contact Razer, Razer won’t support it because it’s bought through Amazon.
Common solution to this apparently common-to-Razer issue, is to unplug and replug the battery, but requires cutting into or peeling back the skates.
I can’t keep exchanging mice and I don’t want to have to perform surgery every time this happens.
So unless someone has a better solution than surgery, I’m open to suggestions for an alternate mouse, FYI, I will NOT buy another Razer wireless mouse. Every time this happens I’ve gone back to my decades-old Logitech wired mouse.
submitted by LonerStonerWolf
to MouseReview [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 00:49 TopstrikerG Bought into the hdr hype and the 27 inch better than 32 for 1440p.. strongly disagree
| || |
So I had bought an Msi optics 32 inch 1440p monitor 144hz a while back and only used it on my MacBook Pro. Got a gaming rig and was using it with that and tbh thought it looked great. Read a lot online how 27inch monitor would be better and crisper and also how more of a curve is better(current one is 1800r) so even though I have a pretty new monitor I said I’d take the leap and get an hdr 1000r 27inch monitor. submitted by TopstrikerG to pcmasterrace [link] [comments]
Boy was I wrong to listen. The curve isn’t much of a difference but upon having the 1000r and then comparing to 1800r they are both almost the same. The 1800r is a little more even with a slight curve while the 1000r is more noticeable around the edges. I can deal with both.
But the size by far the 32 inch is way more immersive and better for gaming imo. The biggest drawback with this new monitor though is the hdr. It’s just terrible. Looks super washed out. Messed with the color settings and looked online with people who had the same monitor (Samsung g5) and the colors just never sat right with me no matter what I did.
Also the screen stays washed out when I come out of games and I have to manually turn off hdr and back on. It just never stays consistent when going though different windows or when coming back to the desktop from a game.
The only good thing is when the screen is black it’s nice and even and with the Msi it’s a little more light shining through on some edges. But it looks fine pretty sure thats normal.
The colors are SO much better on the Msi and the image and colors stay consistent when exiting games and going back to the desktop.
I’ve included two images for context. But yeah overall 32 inch is more immersive and feels more premium and the colors on the non hdr one are way better.
2023.06.03 00:48 deezcrepancies Setup Assistance desperately needeed!
Good Evening, I hope your day has been splendid so far.
I’m posting in this sub because my best friend’s dad recently gave me these KEF C95 Floor Speakers (BLACK) but I have no earthly idea on how to set them up. He gave me the speakers. For reference, the speakers I used right now are Edifier R1700BT LOL.
Any assistance on how to set these up would be immensely appreciated :) I want to put them to good use but i’m not finding anything useful on google.
submitted by deezcrepancies
to audiophile [link] [comments]